Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Salbutamol

beefybull

Banned
Has anyone here used Salbutamol and liked the results? What is a typical dosage? What about brands/prices (preferably mexican)? Help bros

As far as i know, i could be wrong is that salbutamol is much weaker than ie clenbuterol. I heared about 200 times weaker...

200x weaker?! Thats crazy... but I've never used it so I wouldnt know. I heard it was .5-1.5x as effective as Clen, only cheaper. Anyone else know fo' sheezy (for sure)?!

I'm on Ventolin from MX around $9.00 a box (30 tabs). I've never used Clen though I picked up some too (using Sal first). I've noticed sweats, shakes, and increased feeling of body temp. And have to drink around 2 gallons a day and I still feel like a dried up dog turd (only side I don't like). while on 12mg ED. It seems to work alot better than Ephedrine and its cheap. My $.02 worth.

Alright, I work in Cardiopulmonary field and have not been able to find any info as to how Ventolin/Proventil/Albuterol would work for fat loss. The reason you get the shakes and sweating is because these drugs have preservitives in them. It is not the actual drug that does this

Ventolin is albuterol, not salbutamol, if I remember correctly... What is the brand name for salbutamol? Anyone else know?

Top Bottom