Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Salbutamol!!

variation

I read that salbutamol is similar in structure to clenbuterol, so my question is, if salbutamol is similar, are similar effects gained from it? fat loss, lean muscle increase? if yes, what kind of dosages are needed?

It is great stuff, short half-life, meaning that you can sleep at night and your receptors can upgrade, and it seems to be better for gaining LBM in the very long term (more than a few months). Dosage is 2 x 8 mg, but after a week 4 x 8 mg is better.

How do you get the pills?

I have a Salbutamol puffer for my asthma...but if this stuff is as good as clenbuterol - how can I get the pills?

Madhops22

The only way you are gong to get salbutamol oral is via prescription or illegitimately.

As oral sal is not used primarily used in the management then you will have to go the other route, so why not just go for clen.

Due to clen's greater half life, clen is a far superior fat burner than sal.

I've used sal I had leftover from a chest infection (if you thought the sides from clen were bad, you should try blamming a few sals!!!)

hmm

I wonder if you could just tell the doctor you don't like the inhalers and make a request for tablets..

sabutamol is illegal in the states and unlikey to be prescribed.
fortunately, its quite an easy find in turkey.

Top Bottom