Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safest most effective way to lower test levels before HRT blood work?

I'm sure this question has been asked before, or looking for similar information but I'm hoping to find a few good answers. I have a couple of ideas myself but my buddy wants to go the legal route in obtaining his stuff, and right now his doctor is borderline wether or not he will presribe it to him. I guess his levels are on the low-normal range.

I suggested taking a quick cycle of an oral (1-2 weeks) and taking the bloodwork test a few days after, once the oral has cleared. But that would actually shut him down and he would need to run a small PCT with something along those lines.

What would be best is something natural that could supress his test levels beyond the low range for at least 24 hours. Alcohol, no sleep, maybe something along those lines?

Will pass out karma for the thoughtful replies!

NaturalOnlyAtBirth said:
I'm sure this question has been asked before, or looking for similar information but I'm hoping to find a few good answers. I have a couple of ideas myself but my buddy wants to go the legal route in obtaining his stuff, and right now his doctor is borderline wether or not he will presribe it to him. I guess his levels are on the low-normal range.

I suggested taking a quick cycle of an oral (1-2 weeks) and taking the bloodwork test a few days after, once the oral has cleared. But that would actually shut him down and he would need to run a small PCT with something along those lines.

What would be best is something natural that could supress his test levels beyond the low range for at least 24 hours. Alcohol, no sleep, maybe something along those lines?

Will pass out karma for the thoughtful replies!

Soya milk, Prozac, high doses of HCG will definitely spike estrogen and cause an inbalance...that's all I can think of...

Do not cycle, or take anything to lower E, etc. It will fuck up all your other blood work. Then, the dr will be more worried about that, and not start the hrt.

Just don't eat, sleep, and drink the night before.

So with the birth control, is it the ones that chicks take everyday? Or is it the morning after pill? There are so many different kinds.

Is the alcohol a bad idea? Or will that fuck other things up on the test as well? That being he drinks a bit the night before and goes in for the test the next day around 2 so its all out of his system.

NaturalOnlyAtBirth said:
So with the birth control, is it the ones that chicks take everyday? Or is it the morning after pill? There are so many different kinds.

Is the alcohol a bad idea? Or will that fuck other things up on the test as well? That being he drinks a bit the night before and goes in for the test the next day around 2 so its all out of his system.

he is going to have to look into the birth controll method...

i believe he takes the 'extra' white pill that is used 1ce /month

i have read about the B.C. method online...do some searching

NaturalOnlyAtBirth said:

It is the pill they take until they decide they want to get more serious. Then, they stop.

Where a condom bros!

Top Bottom