Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the safest effective cycle for mma

Interesting thread...

I dont think the staying away from Test is good advice...I do MMA and am on HRT....On a blast of Primo, Mast, and Var plus my GH and Test I felt amazing....Tren fo vvvvvvvr 5 weeks made MMA hard....but otherwise the Test, Primo, MAst and Var make it seem better for training

I want to do a 8 week blast in Jan/Feb and another longer cycle next summer....Im thinking about Halo, Primo, Mast for an 8 week blast and next summer a longer cycle of Primo, Mast, Equipoise, and maybe Var and bumping up the Test dose from 200mg TRT to something more.

the reason i want to do a longer cycle is because im just training for 4 weeks, i'll be training for like 6 more weeks after this week before this next fight. and i needed an extra edge for the whole training camp. if i started this week, i would have 2 and 1/2 weeks without anything, and then the effects will start to wear off... i wont have the edge for the final weeks and fight of the training camp.if i start in 2 weeks after this week, then i will be just training natty for the first 2 weeks and can lose a golden opportunity to add some extra conditioning to my game....
plus halo is dangerous , very toxic.

so do whatever is more comfortable for u bro, u already got some great advice from some very knowledgeable ppl on here..

if ur bent on running a long cycle, u can also kick start the cycle with halo for the 4 weeks during ur training camp, and then fiish it off with 4 more weeks of halo at the time of ur fight..

and always run N2Guard with the halo, im sure there is some other type of oral u can use like Tbol but nothing will give u edge that halo will, especially for a fighter

So you'll be on the cycle when u compete and u may get tested? Maybe I missed something.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Im on the same thing bro for trt. I just noticed a bigger differance running sarms while training. Sarms had a more desirable affect then running my trt dose of test. My cardio went to shit on test and i would get crippling muscle pumps. Recovery is great strength is good, but sarms was awesome i had freakish cardio as a heavyweight. I was had better cardio then the lightweights.plus this guy has to cut weight to. Its gonna be a bigger challange for him to cut. I was just offering my.personal experience up. Thats all more fun on sarm imo. Lifting weights for mass run test all day. Run sarms see how it compares.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

bro any oral you run is toxic... you've never even run a cycle so how are you going to educate us on what to run?? you really don't know what your doing... i wish you the best with your training...

Yea Ive never looked into the SARMS...I wouldnt want to do anything unless I had the time to investigate it and make sure I was doing it right. My regular HRT of Test and GH does wonderful....and I bit the bug on anabolics and am starting to love this blast and cruise stuff haha, on no it feels addicting :) Never imagined being close to 40 and excited about something like doing AAS blasts like Im a little kid wanting a new bike hah

thanks for the great advice guys. dont mean to be a dick by going with my original stack, but i already have this gear and so i might as well make use of it. as for making weight, i am doing running 5-6 days a weeks with a periodized running progam. plus the stand up training is definetly going to burn the extra pounds off. And im already on a very strick diet, with a thermogenic as well and all the right vitamins and minerals too. and this fight i wont be getting tested, but the big tournement in march there is a chance there will be testing, so then i will definetly try a recomended stack from you guys. but as I said i already have the gear and might as well just make use of this. and doing my same program/diet im doing has always allowed me to make weight so I know the testéanavar will allow me to work my ass off, it might not be the ideal stack, but its better than just training natty for this fight.

thanks again guys, and when im ready for my next cycle I will seek some of you guys out for advice on the PROPER stack for mma.

Maybe do tren 225mg week, Mast Prop 450mg week, Primo 450mg week, and Halo :) 6-8 weeks be a mean MFer and lean and aggresive! hah

Top Bottom