Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safest Cycle

serbyte

I have never taken AS but have been working out for the past 3 years. im 20 years old, 165 pounds lean. I wanted to do a cycle to gain some decent ammount of muscle (5-10lbs), while causing as little bodily harm as possible.
Reading information on the two week cycle, got me very interested. I was thinking of taking Prop and Var as advised on the tread. (#1. Test prop 300mg on day one followed by 100mg per for 11 days. Also Anavar 50mg per day for 14 days. Clomid on day 15 and for 3 weeks minimum. Have clomid or Nolva on hand for gyno protection just in case.) This dosage seemed a little high to me. I would it imagine it being just as bad as a regular length cycle.
Rather than doing this, I may go with a 6-8 week cycle of just Anavar.
What would give the best results and the least dammage. Im only 20 and i dont want to lower my natural test in the future.
Im looking to do a cycle soon and wanted to get an opinion from some of you who have direct experience.
Any cycles you would recommend?

if you're 20 i say wait another year or so and train hard during that time. have you figured out what diet works best for you? that has been the hardest part to figure out, at least for me.
asking questions like this shows that you really are just jumping in head first here. i'd recommend you start trying to figure out what you need to eat to grow and take advantage of your age for at least another year while you do more research.

i run a perfect diet and have tried numerous different ones. I am ultra dedicated. But whenever i gain muscle i gain fat and whenever i lose fat i lose muscle. i think i try to do everything in a hurry and thats why it happens. I currently started MR. Xs Calorie Cycling Bulking Diet. Its been working pretty good so far. Everytime I begin to bulk I get my best results with Creatine. I am currently Gaining about a pound a week, but it is probably mostly water weight. Let me know if you think im too young to start, because alot of people I know my age have been doing it for a while. I have a very good physique, with 16" lean arms and a 30 inch waist.

Yea man if your 20 i suggest keep working hard in the gym for a while, im running a cycle now to get an advantage in my sport, but if i werent playing i probably would hit it hard naturally for a good while. The more muscle you put on naturally the more your gonna keep down the road, but if you want to run a safe cycle i would run some var and maybe a low dose of test. but 2 weeks will do hardly anything try 6+ weeks and look into recovery stuff after it. hcg, nolva, milk thistle, avena sativa, vitamins, clomid...ect....Keep researching!!!

i made gains naturally into my 30's diet & intensity are the key......evaluate your program!!!

RADAR

serbstyle1-

no offense but if you're only 20 and weighing 165 pounds and depends on your height, I'd say you can still pack on mass naturally. How tall are you????

Peace

yeah, unless you are 5'4 or less, I'd say you can still add a lot of weight naturally. I'd say that in the long run your physique would benifit best from sticking with creatine and calorie cycling until you hit a weight like 200lbs at 6'0'' at 10%bf, or whatever that ratio works out to for your height.

im 6 foot, but i have a really thin frame. i have alot of lean body mass. last year i had my weight jump to 195 cycleing creatine, but i found it impossible to stay fairly lean and gain muscle. Right now I am on creatine, working out really hard. with a diet of 160 carbs, 180 protien off days; 260 carbs, 320 protien on workout days. This i Mr. Xs diet. Im gaining muscle, but very very slowly. Im also putting on fat, which is making me depressed because i know how much muscle i lose when i try to get cut. This is why i have been looking into AS. Every year ill make incredible gains, but when getting cut, I will lose almost all of it and end up in the same place a year from now.

You should keep your protein up there, not just on workout days. Monitor/balance your carbs & fat. I wouldn't start AAS right now. Get your diet in order & you'll be amazed at the gains you'll make. With being as thin & lean as you are you're going to have to accept putting on a little fat in trade for putting on some mass. Not saying you should go overboard but, a little fat wont hurt you.

Top Bottom