Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it safe to stack DNP with legal ROIDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bros,

This guy at my gym (Hardcore) has given me some DNP tabs real cheaps but Im not sure if I shoul duse them.

At the moment I'm using a legal ROID stack of Heb-BOL with Myoplex.

What would you all recomend for if I add DNP to this should I drop the Herb-BOL?

Any sarcastic or abusive comments will be ingored or reported to the mods so dont bother.

Muscular Warrior

by any chance are you related to scout420? first, why would you consider DNP if you have no idea about it? read the thread up at the top by george and you will see about DNP if you dont do it right. sounds like you need to stick to your herb-ROIDS and leave the rest alone.

Hey bro,

I'm not some fool I'm been using legal ROIDS for long time now and I' now that DNP is dangerous if abused.

I'm just trying to be carefull.

Muscular Warrior

boss said:
by any chance are you related to scout420? first, why would you consider DNP if you have no idea about it? read the thread up at the top by george and you will see about DNP if you dont do it right. sounds like you need to stick to your herb-ROIDS and leave the rest alone.

I love how he put's the (hardcore) after gym........funny shit.......

I can just imagine this hardcore gym....... :bigkiss:

You wont even do AS, so how the hell are you going to do DNP. Let's not even get into the issue that you have no real idea about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom