Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it safe to send to home?

elitest

So, I did my homework and am comfortable with a source. Where do you have them shipped (home or PO). Do you use your name?

Again, Ive researched thru the elite fitness library and have read many of the mens posts.

I got a box at one of the ship and post places so the address would not be a PO Box and they could sign for packages if needed.

They required 2 forms of ID, both with ID numbers; one could be a utility bill (electric, phone, etc.) You can get a fake drivers license for your state online. Then mock up a fake utility bill on your computer. Print it out at Kinkos on a laser printer.

Bingo, you're in business with a fake name and address.

I think it would be ok to send home. Its really hard to prove that you actually had this ordered to your home. If the package or delivery looks suspicious (or they ask for a sign) send it back.

instant.muscle said:
a lot of people do get shipped 2 home, but dont come yelling at me if u get busted

i have everything shipped to my home for several yrs, never had a prob. also u can get busted @ the PO bx just as easily as ur home. if they r whatching u and if they want u theyll get u. jus never use credit cards, or anything traceable such as that an ull be fine

elitest said:
So, I did my homework and am comfortable with a source. Where do you have them shipped (home or PO). Do you use your name?

Again, Ive researched thru the elite fitness library and have read many of the mens posts.

If you're ordering a personal amount then nobody is going to kick your door in. Confiscated juice is the worst thing that will happen. If you get caught presenting fake ID to get a post office box the reprecussions will be much worse when you face criminal charges for Fraud. It would also raise a red flag and the postal inspector would have the authority to monitor you P.O. box if they didn't have you charged immediately. Man up and order it to your house. They only bust who they feel is worth busting, so unless you're a dealer or a celeberty you're ok. And it doesn't matter if you sign for a package. People sign for items sent to their homes and businesses all of the time without knowing the contents of the package prior to signing. Refusal to sign for a package sent to you is very suspicious behaviour don't you think??? Suspicious behaviour gets people busted. Also, refusal to sign doesn't exempt you from responsibility whatsoever, it only raises suspiciouns. Perhaps if you refuse to sign they will open the package back at the shipping depot and discover it's contents. The way to do this properly is just like if you were buying something completely legal.

just get a PO box thats open 24 hrs that way you can pick it up late at night that way you can scout the parking lot.

Top Bottom