Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe to mix different AAS?

There are a few books available on this topic. Book - Chemical Muscle Enhancement. In short yes. It is the how that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. You can mix orals and injectables, you can also mix different types of injectables.

Ex: you can mix Testosterone Cypionate and Oral Stanozolol, you can mix Testosterone Cypionate and Nandrolone in the same cycle and also in the same syringe.

You can also mix Oil and Water based compounds in the same cycle, but not in the same syringe.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

mixing is okay, yes, but what you take is different from person to person... just because its ok for one person does not mean its ok for the next... there are several factors there so with such an open ended question, the answer is clearly more vague

Ill add to what the others have said on the topic:

I have always mixed oils instead of doing separate injections/ also mixing orals is a very common practice known as stacking.

There is the inherent danger of combining compounds which are VERY closely related, which may mean one should adjust dosages or avoid certain combinations:

Example Jony Juicehead, is one 500mg of test E per week, he wants to put on a ton of size, so he talks to a buddy who gives him some left over DBOL, that’s great and good, however if Jony continues to keep the same dose of Test E, while throwing in say 50mg dbol, 99% of the time he will RAPIDLY develop Gyno.

Both of these compounds aromatize at a very high rate, jony needs to lower his test in order to avoid getting double the estrogen sides he would have on test alone.

Similarly if jony used anadrol and dbol together he would very likely get gyno within the first week.

Other pitfalls are using two drugs that are highly hepatotoxic ie androl and halo.

Or none sense combinations like test E and Test C
Not dangerous but totally a waste of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes - absolutely. Most steroid users stack multiple steroids together in each steroid cycle.

Top Bottom