Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

safe dosage of deca

EricAbesoolo21

[FONT=&quot]I'm planning out a future bulk and I'm looking to add deca, very popular but Iv never tried before. What is an average dosage and length that most of you guys will run deca for? Is it a very gradual increase in mass? Iv done a few cycles with just test and tren but I'm trying to mix it up and see how I react to deca. Any help and info is appreciated.[/FONT]

I would say deca is mild compared to tren, but requires the same ancillaries (both are 19-nor). Deca takes a while to really get up to peak concentrations, but you can make really nice wet gains with it. I like to run my test just a bit lower than my deca (usually 400test/500deca per week), but usually it is advised to run your deca the same as your test the first time, and then play around with the ratios later.

Last edited:
I'm planning out a future bulk and I'm looking to add deca, very popular but Iv never tried before. What is an average dosage and length that most of you guys will run deca for? Is it a very gradual increase in mass? Iv done a few cycles with just test and tren but I'm trying to mix it up and see how I react to deca. Any help and info is appreciated.

Click on our articles tab above and read the one on deca. Next.

Does Deca require AI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not too sure but what I've been made to believe. Is that tou need to control your estrogen well. Because deca effects Prolactin. The better you control your estrogen the easier it is to co troll Prolactin..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom