Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sad news : the Bulgarian supplier from Bangkok gets 15 months in federal prison.

newshipping

Steroid dealer: A native of Bulgaria who was shipping steroids from China through Thailand to the United States was sentenced to federal prison Friday for 15 months and ordered to pay a $5,000 fine.

ST, 32, was living in Bangkok, Thailand, and, along with co-conspirator KC of China, using the Internet to arrange bulk shipments of steroids to the United States, including Wisconsin.

Agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency set up a series of buys from T over the Internet and a joint investigation involved the DEA, the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the La Crosse Police Department and the Kingdom of Thailand.

T was arrested in January in Thailand and was extradited to Madison to face charges in federal court here.

He asked for leniency at his sentencing hearing Friday, saying the harsh conditions he faced in prison in Thailand should lead to a lesser sentence here.

But U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb rejected that argument, noting his stay in the Thailand prison came about because he fought extradition. She also cited the large amount of steroids involved.

Last edited:
You would think the DEA would have more important things to focus on other than trying to bring down steroid dealers on the other side of the globe.

Outtlaw said:
You would think the DEA would have more important things to focus on other than trying to bring down steroid dealers on the other side of the globe.

Hell no brotha! Terrorists killing innocent people, rapists and child molesters here at home in the USA are nowhere near as dangerous and evil as a steroid dealer! Dont you know that, or are you not a true patriotic american>?!?

landser said:
Hell no brotha! Terrorists killing innocent people, rapists and child molesters here at home in the USA are nowhere near as dangerous and evil as a steroid dealer! Dont you know that, or are you not a true patriotic american>?!?

Tell me about it! My daughter (3 1/2) years old, was recently sexually abused by a man and even had an abnormal gyn exam. After getting DHR involved and after a 90 day investigation, the verdict............. NOTHING!

kevin7

kevin7 said:
Tell me about it! My daughter (3 1/2) years old, was recently sexually abused by a man and even had an abnormal gyn exam. After getting DHR involved and after a 90 day investigation, the verdict............. NOTHING!

kevin7

I hope he is going to meet with a slow and very painful accident.

kevin7 said:

kevin7

It just breaks my heart when I hear shit like this. I pray for quick healing for all of you.

The law has been cracking down on all drug dealers lately. I read a article last week on a drug ring in Church Point, Louisiana that got caught with 2,000 kilos of cocaine, 1.74 million in cash, and an undetermined amount of dope. It was a three year investigation that involved three states Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. The bust accounted for 2 percent of all cocaine found in the US this year! When something this big happens everybody should be cautious as to what they are doing. There was first 17 arrests and now it is over 60!

Top Bottom