Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 sides

Applehead23

Been on s4 and osta for 3 weeks. So far so good, leaning out for sure. Running 25mg twice a day on s4. Definitely starting to notice a yellow tint at night and it takes longer for my eyes to adjust from different things, like going inside after being outside. The sides are there, but tolerable. My question is should I go to 5/2 in hope that they go away? Or, if I can deal with it, is it ok to keep going? They go away after u stop correct?

Been on s4 and osta for 3 weeks. So far so good, leaning out for sure. Running 25mg twice a day on s4. Definitely starting to notice a yellow tint at night and it takes longer for my eyes to adjust from different things, like going inside after being outside. The sides are there, but tolerable. My question is should I go to 5/2 in hope that they go away? Or, if I can deal with it, is it ok to keep going? They go away after u stop correct?

If you can tolerate the sides I wouldn't switch to 5 on 2 off

5 on, 2 off will reduce the vision sides for sure. That's what i did when i ran higher doses of S4 around 75-90mg per day. If you are running 50mg-75mg I would run it straight though unless those sides are really getting to you. Its really dependant on what level of side effect you are willing to deal with

i too had the same luck gymrat did... i was able to get to 100 mg and not have any issues... just small adjusting issues, mostly when i woke up in the middle of the night...

to answer the question... as long as their tolerable you are fine to stick with 7 days a week... if you notice the issue enhancing quickly, then its binding to your receptor at a more rapid pace and you need to taper down... as of right now, it seems you are fine to sick with 7 days and i do recommend staying that way as long as possible... if it does get bad, you need to listen to your body and taper back...

I had severe eye effects. I didn't do the 5/2 thing, went about 8 weeks straight ranging from 50-90 per day. Found 75-80 was my sweet spot.

Anyway, I went out of town one weekend and forgot my s4 at home. Came home Sunday, eye effects were completely gone. This was toward the end of my cycle too.

To sum it up: shit goes away quick

I had severe eye effects. I didn't do the 5/2 thing, went about 8 weeks straight ranging from 50-90 per day. Found 75-80 was my sweet spot.

Anyway, I went out of town one weekend and forgot my s4 at home. Came home Sunday, eye effects were completely gone. This was toward the end of my cycle too.

absolutely right... thats one of the great things about it... they will subside in a day or two's time...

Yep...while doing the 5 on 2 off the vision sides were pretty much gone at the end of my two off. Vision sides are very short lived

Top Bottom