Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 andarine and vision help

miguelm

I just started taking S4 andarine 4 days ago and this morning when I woke up I started noticing the yellow 10 thing that everyone talks about. I knew it was coming so it wasn't a surprise but this is pretty cool. do I need to run it 50 mg everyday or can I run it 5 days on and 2 days off to help with the side effects

The vision sides can be bad with andarine s4 drop the dose to 25mgs and do 5 days on 2 days off, there is no need to go full 7 days
after 2 weeks start adding 5mgs per day until you're back to 50mgs

I just started taking S4 andarine 4 days ago and this morning when I woke up I started noticing the yellow 10 thing that everyone talks about. I knew it was coming so it wasn't a surprise but this is pretty cool. do I need to run it 50 mg everyday or can I run it 5 days on and 2 days off to help with the side effects

It does seem to help some

yes, you can go to that method... it alleviates the side effect while still allowing you to run it and get strong results as well

Vision sides expected, so drop the dose for a few weeks, sides will subside and you can return to original dose

Top Bottom