Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4

Aivlis

So I have been taking s4 for 2 weeks now and I was completely fine until one day I took it at night and had to workout early morning in the next day and I took it again next day I woke up in the middle of the night with this weird black vision thing feels like a stain covering up 95% of vision in a dark environment, it seems like my vision cannot adapt anymore and during the day everything is yellow this is scaring the shit out of me, I read it will go away but it has been going on for 4 days now. I stopped it completely. Is there anything I can do to make it better? How long does the side effects take to go away? It does go away right?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So I have been taking s4 for 2 weeks now and I was completely fine until one day I took it at night and had to workout early morning in the next day and I took it again next day I woke up in the middle of the night with this weird black vision thing feels like a stain covering up 95% of vision in a dark environment, it seems like my vision cannot adapt anymore and during the day everything is yellow this is scaring the shit out of me, I read it will go away but it has been going on for 4 days now. I stopped it completely. Is there anything I can do to make it better? How long does the side effects take to go away? It does go away right?

I'm a little confused. I assume you knew before that there was side effects - including the yellow tint night vision issue - because it's well known.

So, if it's well known, why is it a problem now?

why would you be using s4 without knowing anything about it because this is as common knowledge you can get when it comes to side effects... i dont understand how you could start it without knowing that.. thats virtually impossible to not know... its nothing permanent.. it will go away in just a few days after discontinued use

That is the exact side effect I get but not until I dose at least 75mg per day. It will go away soon. It just takes a few days.

I know keeping the right dosage will help me avoid the side effects and thats why i was keeping it low dosage. Thats was not my question. My question was how long the side wffects usually takes to go away? And yes I’ve done my research before I started. Like I said also I had no problems at the beginning. Thanks

That is the exact side effect I get but not until I dose at least 75mg per day. It will go away soon. It just takes a few days.

Thanks. Its almost completely gone now. But I got rid of it. I was not prepared for such a dramatic change

I'm a little confused. I assume you knew before that there was side effects - including the yellow tint night vision issue - because it's well known.

So, if it's well known, why is it a problem now?

I know keeping the right dosage will help me avoid the side effects and thats why i was keeping it low dosage. Thats was not my question. My question was how long the side wffects usually takes to go away? And yes I’ve done my research before I started. Like I said also I had no problems at the beginning. Thanks

Top Bottom