x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

S23 with trt

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about S23 with trt within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So im currently on trt and recently my test serum levels came back 1500 plus and my estradiol was 62 so my endo cut my test back .3cc 2xs a week and wants blood in 4 weeks. I'm 6 foot 205 26 percent bf high protein keto diet and 1.5 gallons of water daily and want to lean out a bit so I can recomp or bulk this winter. I wanna start alternating clen 3 days 20-40 mg and then eca stack back and forth. I also want to run s23 on top of that for 6-8 weeks 20 mg split x2. I would start this on Monday

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: S23 with trt

S23 with trt

So im currently on trt and recently my test serum levels came back 1500 plus and my estradiol was 62 so my endo cut my test back .3cc 2xs a week and wants blood in 4 weeks. I'm 6 foot 205 26 percent bf high protein keto diet and 1.5 gallons of water daily and want to lean out a bit so I can recomp or bulk this winter. I wanna start alternating clen 3 days 20-40 mg and then eca stack back and forth. I also want to run s23 on top of that for 6-8 weeks 20 mg split x2. I would start this on Monday 10/29/18. I have blood work in 4 weeks if I start running s23 Monday will this show up in my blood test and get me im trouble with my doctor?

Sorry for the long post but I figured it would help with your input.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Re: S23 with trt

i dont know anyone that is going to advise ANY of that... clen is far too dangerous, ESPECIALLY at that high of a body fat... thats just not smart at all, not to mention its NOT sustainable... you cant run it long term so then what happens when you stop? what good is it? you get long and short term heart damage and end up gaining the weight back... s23 is basically a steroid, which you have no business running at that high of body fat, not to mention there are no studies done on it whatsoever so you are just setting up as a guinea pig... this is really not good in any way, shape or form... gw501516 and s4 would be something to look at where you could do this safely and effectively but you are making some terrible choices that i cant think anyone with half a brain would condone or recommend to you

Quote Quote posted by Pat_mcgroin View Post
    So im currently on trt and recently my test serum levels came back 1500 plus and my estradiol was 62 so my endo cut my test back .3cc 2xs a week and wants blood in 4 weeks. I'm 6 foot 205 26 percent bf high protein keto diet and 1.5 gallons of water daily and want to lean out a bit so I can recomp or bulk this winter. I wanna start alternating clen 3 days 20-40 mg and then eca stack back and forth. I also want to run s23 on top of that for 6-8 weeks 20 mg split x2. I would start this on Monday 10/29/18. I have blood work in 4 weeks if I start running s23 Monday will this show up in my blood test and get me im trouble with my doctor?

Sorry for the long post but I figured it would help with your input.

For life then

dylan is right.. you will feel like trash on clen at your body fat

your diet lifestyle is what needs to be fixed, not taking all this stuff

hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult and i will fix you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

I really don't like stimulant fat burners like clenbuterol or ECA. They obviously do work but they raise cortisol levels and you crash hard when they wear off.

Look into cardarine instead

Quote Quote posted by muskate View Post
    I really don't like stimulant fat burners like clenbuterol or ECA. They obviously do work but they raise cortisol levels and you crash hard when they wear off.

Look into cardarine instead

So im actually looking more at running cardarine and ostarine stack with maybe mk677 for some muscle. Here's what I'm looking at

So im actually looking more at running cardarine and ostarine stack with maybe mk677 for some muscle. Here's what I'm looking at

I wrote that article. Great stack

Quote Quote posted by muskate View Post
    I wrote that article. Great stack
    Man I never thought I'd meet a celebrity. Thanks for working the sarms site. You made me feel comfortable with your knowledge

Man I never thought I'd meet a celebrity. Thanks for working the sarms site. You made me feel comfortable with your knowledge

*Takes a bow*