Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S23 with trt

Pat_mcgroin

So im currently on trt and recently my test serum levels came back 1500 plus and my estradiol was 62 so my endo cut my test back .3cc 2xs a week and wants blood in 4 weeks. I'm 6 foot 205 26 percent bf high protein keto diet and 1.5 gallons of water daily and want to lean out a bit so I can recomp or bulk this winter. I wanna start alternating clen 3 days 20-40 mg and then eca stack back and forth. I also want to run s23 on top of that for 6-8 weeks 20 mg split x2. I would start this on Monday 10/29/18. I have blood work in 4 weeks if I start running s23 Monday will this show up in my blood test and get me im trouble with my doctor?

Sorry for the long post but I figured it would help with your input.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

i dont know anyone that is going to advise ANY of that... clen is far too dangerous, ESPECIALLY at that high of a body fat... thats just not smart at all, not to mention its NOT sustainable... you cant run it long term so then what happens when you stop? what good is it? you get long and short term heart damage and end up gaining the weight back... s23 is basically a steroid, which you have no business running at that high of body fat, not to mention there are no studies done on it whatsoever so you are just setting up as a guinea pig... this is really not good in any way, shape or form... gw501516 and s4 would be something to look at where you could do this safely and effectively but you are making some terrible choices that i cant think anyone with half a brain would condone or recommend to you

So im currently on trt and recently my test serum levels came back 1500 plus and my estradiol was 62 so my endo cut my test back .3cc 2xs a week and wants blood in 4 weeks. I'm 6 foot 205 26 percent bf high protein keto diet and 1.5 gallons of water daily and want to lean out a bit so I can recomp or bulk this winter. I wanna start alternating clen 3 days 20-40 mg and then eca stack back and forth. I also want to run s23 on top of that for 6-8 weeks 20 mg split x2. I would start this on Monday 10/29/18. I have blood work in 4 weeks if I start running s23 Monday will this show up in my blood test and get me im trouble with my doctor?

Sorry for the long post but I figured it would help with your input.

For life then

I really don't like stimulant fat burners like clenbuterol or ECA. They obviously do work but they raise cortisol levels and you crash hard when they wear off.

Look into cardarine instead

I really don't like stimulant fat burners like clenbuterol or ECA. They obviously do work but they raise cortisol levels and you crash hard when they wear off.

Look into cardarine instead

So im actually looking more at running cardarine and ostarine stack with maybe mk677 for some muscle. Here's what I'm looking at
c7199d9c142e25543623a36f79cad9b2.jpg

Top Bottom