Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

it's posible to my gyno coming back?! please anyone afraid from gyno enter here

ukrainest

hello dear :)
my story is long >>
i had gyno when i was 13 and it's was very bad problem i cant swim and other think
since 3 years ago i decide to remove it with fat >>
and all ok >>

but i stating steroid first time in my live since one days ago :D :chomp:

but afraid to gyno come back >>>
my traning told me dont take anything only after two week of stating your cycel do analysis of prolactin and estrogen and he will told me how much i must to take ?

tren 100 two time in week >>>
test 250 c two time >>

i hope you help me for that

First off, you're taking tren on your first cycle?!? That's is an absolute no. You need to do some research instead of just listening to your trainer.
Also, you need to take your AI before you start seeing symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you had gyno surgery and it was done correctly there is little to no chance of it ever coming back. i'm not quite sure if that is what you are saying though

some doctors suck at their jobs and will do a half ass job and your gyno can still return after surgery cause they don't do it properly

You decided to remove it with fat? Does that mean you got surgery to get it removed?

If the surgeon cut out the actual gland, then it would be impossible for you to get gyno again. If the surgeon just cut out the fat, then you can very easily get gyno again.

If you run the proper support supplements with your cycle, you won't get gyno.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

You decided to remove it with fat? Does that mean you got surgery to get it removed?

If the surgeon cut out the actual gland, then it would be impossible for you to get gyno again. If the surgeon just cut out the fat, then you can very easily get gyno again.

If you run the proper support supplements with your cycle, you won't get gyno.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Hellobro:)
yes he romve the actual gland >> and he remove the fat two >>> and he show me the fat and actual gland Its shape was two very hard meat pieces

i stop the tren after i test it one time and now am using boldenon ? i think it's more safe of tren ?

what about "Cardarine" ? it's really make cancer ?

Slow down man. Test only is all you need. Stop trying to add things to it. Test alone can easily add 15lbs of good mass if you eat and train properly.

If you use other compounds and have side effects how will you know what it is? You wont because it is your first cycle. Do not complicate things. Test for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. Then PCT.

Slow down man. Test only is all you need. Stop trying to add things to it. Test alone can easily add 15lbs of good mass if you eat and train properly.

If you use other compounds and have side effects how will you know what it is? You wont because it is your first cycle. Do not complicate things. Test for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. Then PCT.

bro:)
did i need HcG ? and Aromasin during the cycel ?
i want this cycel only 8 week ? that ok ?
really am so tried :( all day see videos

Top Bottom