Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

it's normal to be LH and FSH low after cycel

ukrainest

it's normal to be LH and FSH low after cycel ?

just i finsh my cycel and i want to stating my pct
i take two week off after Tect c 250/ two time in week
my cycel was two month >>

i make analist after 15 days of last tect c and i saw LH and FSH is low >>
test is ok >> estrogin is ok >>

it's normal ? becouse on of my frined said i need to go to doctor

That's expected from using gear. It shuts you down. PCT will dramatically raise LH FSH

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

my cycel was two month >>
my trining told me only take clomid 50 / 3 time in day for 3 days / after that 2 time for 13 days >>
it's ok ?

You're still shut down, is it ok? no but what are your other options? Let your body recover.

when you introduce exogenous hormones your LH and FSH will go to near 0. that is NORMAL

you are off for 2 weeks? NO YOU ARE NOT. it takes longer for the esters to clear. you are STILL ON!

so start PCT now so you get a soft landing. there is no such thing as 'restarting the HPTA'.. pct is served to create a soft landing, then you need to do a pct to bridge too

do it right and you will save your gains.. do it wrong like most and you will lose most everything and feel like shit

Whenever you put an artificial source of steriods into your body, your body stops producing it's own. It basically goes 'hey we have all this anabolic and androgen hormone floating around in our body - there is no need to make our own anymore!"

That's why your LH and FSH are zero. It's perfectly normal.

That's why it's so important to run a proper PCT after each steroid cycle you do. A PCT restores your natural testosterone production. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

To answer shortly to your question, this is something completely normal after steroid use. This is in fact, the purpose of a good PCT - to recover all those functions and levels. Never underestimate the importance of a good PCT.

Top Bottom