Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A's Liquid Arimidex

Last I heard, Slopain was trying some out. It's supposed to be sweet though... 4 mg/ml, 20ml... equals about 3.25 a mg.

No--what Slopain is talking about (Liquidex) is not Animal's product. His is 1 mg/mL.

A's is quite good--I've been using it for about a month now.

Browndog:

I'm using a quarter mg eod. I decided to see what the lowest effective dose would be and I'm quite pleased thus far. I'm also alternating between using clomid eod one week, followed by 20 mg nolvadex eod for a week.

My stack is very simple:

1200 mg cyp and 400 mg durabolin a week through week 5, then dropping the nandrolone (I feel it's always better to end nandrolones before test), lowering the cyp slightly and adding prop and tren for the last several weeks.

This was originally supposed to be a bulking cycle, but work constraints are not allowing me to eat as much or as often as I would need to, so I decided to stay with lower calories and make it a cutting cycle. I like it thus far (I'm in week 4), but my workload is easing up so I might bulk for the last half of the cycle and see what happens.

LIQUIDEX IS BETTER

I have never used A's liquid - I have only used the tabs and Liquidex. Liquidex is 4 times the concentration of A's (4mg/ml) and is about 1/2 the cost of ALL ARIMIDEX's (anastrazoles) on the market.

Here is a pic:
View

Top Bottom