Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's becoming harder and harder to cycle the way I want...

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep
I'm a young guy (late 20's) and have been cycling since 23 (college). I gotta say things were much simpler then. I could run as much tren, clen, etc as I wanted because all I had to worry about was how to effectively skip my classes, get good grades, and stick my weener in things.

Nowadays I work a high stress/fast paced job which requires me to talk to many people and keep calm under pressure and calm when dealing with assholes. I'm also in the process of buying/selling a house, and plan to propose to my girlfriend shortly after. I can even see kids in my near future (assuming I haven't massacred all my spermies) Things are GREAT but hectic.

Now that all these things are happening, I don't see things calming down anytime soon. My new home will require a lot of maintenance. I will have to keep my work performance at a very high level in order to live comfortably and afford my new mortgage as my job is mostly commission/bonus based. I will also have to be a nice guy if I want this girl to marry me.

My point is...I can't afford to deal with side effects at this time. I can't be having my head clouded with tren fog, can't be signing papers and meeting important people with shaky clen hands. Can't be a dick to my girl, can't lose my cool under stress and most importantly HAVE TO STAY MOTIVATED AND POSITIVE. Things like tren, high dosed test/deca, spiked e2 etc...all these things affect my mood, motivation, energy, and overall well being. Got too much shit goin on to be messin around with my psyche.

I'm sure a lot of you have already been through this...but it's kind of a harsh reality check reminding me that playtime is over and priorities are shifting. I will continue to pursue my goals but I will have to be more conservative about it. Life comes first!

wait till you get closer to 40 and your body starts breaking down from wear and tear

young guys just don't get it but all of you will find out soon trust me

there is a very good reason there are 1 or 2 starting RB's in the entire NFL and CB's over 33 are rare.

wait till you get closer to 40 and your body starts breaking down from wear and tear

young guys just don't get it but all of you will find out soon trust me

there is a very good reason there are 1 or 2 starting RB's in the entire NFL and CB's over 33 are rare.
Believe me I'm aware of what's coming lol. I may not be able to fully empathize yet...but I'm not naive to it. Already have a folding meniscus, sacroiliitis, a slippery L3, and sciatica. I don't wanna know what else it coming my way lol.

Life throws different seasons at you. This season isn't about weight training and building muscle. It's about getting married, starting a family etc.

The gym will always be there bro. It's not going anywhere

Top Bottom