Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Anavar or Not Anavar... That's the question!

Ontheflowtogrow

Hi all of you. I am emerging from the shadows in which the lurkers hide to surface with a question.

But first a very short introduction...

I am a 40 yo male from Norway. Originally Dutch and into lifting for 4 years now. I am a man of metrics so I recalculated my stats... I am 6.6. (198 cm) tall and currently weighing 216 pounds (98 kg). My bf I wouldn't know. probably around 12.

Now my question.

Last week I started with my very first cycle which is Anavar only. I am splitting 30 mg in 3 dosages, separating them 8 hours apart. The plan is to take 40 mg from the 3rd week on and to drop back to 30 in the 8th and finishing it off in the 9th with 20 and 10 while starting pct.

Now there is a thing... I am for 8 days into my cycle and have already added 8 pounds! So you might think it is not genuine Anavar, but most "symptoms" seem to be anavar-like. I have extra strength which really was awesome today, no aggression (even more laid back), very good pump. I don't have any diminished apatite though. I feel like eating more but not really from hunger. My muscles just call for more food... :D

8 pounds in one week seems excessive to me. I am happy with it of course as my body gets much more definition, but still I wonder, is it Anavar? Or could it be something else? If so, what could it be?

Or can it be the result of some synergy?

Since my cycle I don't eat as crap as I usually do. I try to bulk somewhat even tough it is hard for me then for most because I have a gluten allergy and am an vegetarian.
I train harder and longer again. I used to weigh the same 3 months ago, but dropped in weight after a period of very lazy training.

I work out 5x a week, which I do in the evenings between 10:30 and 11:30

I take the var 3x a day. one at 00 am, 08 am 16 pm together with grapefruit juice and tri-creatine-malate. Also I pop 2 Tongkat Ali pills (1:100 extract) a day. I react really well on Tongkat Ali without var too. I throw in glutamine sometimes and multi vitamins and some pills for happy cholesterol.

Now I wonder that if it is Var or something else?
Could it be water weight from the creatine?
Muscle-memory? (if there is such a thing?)
Combination Tonkat-Ali (which is amazing i itself) + creatine + Var?
Just sensitive for var?

Just any suggestion is welcome... At this rate I will make 64 pounds in 8 weeks haha... Probably explode like a balloon!

Hope to catch some attention here!

Thanks,

D

This is a very hard call to make my friend..

I like the post and this could easily go either way..

If you're the type of person to take the effort and care to take var with grapefruit juice (high in ..that..one...nutrtient..which name escapes me..) and creatine and take tonkat-ali...
you can probably easily make good gains on var.. besides, you are 40!! your test is way low at that age without trt.. so looking at it this way it could in fact be var..

On the same hand.. 8 pounds is quite a bit in 8 days.. I could do that with 50mg of Anadrol a day, but not with 30mg of var... of course.. I am much younger..

Anyways.. just enjoy it and ride it out.. var or not the gains are good.. only way to know for sure is lab test it.

Thanks Armaniak. Thought it was (a hard call I mean). I do enjoy it for sure and it's only motivating me to work even harder. I just like to know what I am putting in my system ;)

In my opinion you do not have var... Sounds like dbol to me, you are holding water and var + Creatine doesnt do that at least from what I have experinced. You have a picture of your product?

Top Bottom