Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RX is g2g

folderslide

Just a confirmation to all the guys out there that may still be wary of RX. Placed an order a couple of weeks back, and it took around 10 days for the stuff to get to britain.

the orals they sent arent 'indian generic' as described, but infact 'geneza'. this is mind, i've tested it and its clearly good stuff, so gets my all clear.

enjoy

Just a confirmation to all the guys out there that may still be wary of RX. Placed an order a couple of weeks back, and it took around 10 days for the stuff to get to britain.

the orals they sent arent 'indian generic' as described, but infact 'geneza'. this is mind, i've tested it and its clearly good stuff, so gets my all clear.

enjoy

Excellent.

Weren't they closed to orders a couple weeks back? did you order before or after they reopened?

enjoy
i got an email saying my order was shipped 1st nov to uk,,still not recieved ,it!!!

i ordered on the 2nd nov, and i got the dispatch confirmation on the 3rd. first package arrived on the 12th, and the rest on the 13th.

they had announced their reopening when i placed my order

Be patient... I got my order in RECORD time, live in Canada... I always give them 20-30 days to ship it , becuase I know how busy they must be... Legit company.. and they have many enemies because of their prices, so hopefully they don't go down again

they have many enemies because of their prices, so hopefully they don't go down again

This is very true. Other Pharmacies out there are concerned with the rxHealth prices and are trying to attack them. It is just part of being in this very competitive business.

They refunded my money when they had their problems and made it all good so I went back to them when they came back up and all went great from start to finish.They are a standup operation and I'm glad they are back

Top Bottom