Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Russian dbol VERSUS Russian dbol

AlwaysOn

Which Russian dbol is more potent miligram for miligram.....

Peaktop (bioreaktor) OR Ankrin

Last edited:
AlwaysOn said:
Which Russian dbol is more potent miligram for miligram.....

Peaktop (bioreaktor) OR Ankrin
I have did both gained more with the peaktop but it was my 1st cycle there both great. Both companies don't make dbol anymore.

Well Bioreactor lost there license so unless there a ug company now making them I don't think so and Akrikhin is not making them anymore there still out there I just had some Akrikhin work great but unless something has change they won't be producing them anymore hopefully ret will chime he knows his Russian Dbol.

Just did 30mg ED of Ankrin dbol for two weeks, It worked however I noticed I was alot more tired then with this new stuff. Now im doing some UG dbol and its working better. Better pumps, more gains and less lazyness.

Mookie said:
Well Bioreactor lost there license so unless there a ug company now making them I don't think so and Akrikhin is not making them anymore there still out there I just had some Akrikhin work great but unless something has change they won't be producing them anymore hopefully ret will chime he knows his Russian Dbol.

I don't know where you heard that bioreaktor lost their license.

Maybe you are confusing it with the lawsuit they lost against Ankrin???

AlwaysOn said:
I don't know where you heard that bioreaktor lost their license.

Maybe you are confusing it with the lawsuit they lost against Ankrin???

bioreactor is NO MORE.
akrikhin is still around, i get their dbol all the time.

BIOREACTOR is no more, that's what ret told me.

Top Bottom