Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running winstrol with test

Nikolar

I’m looking to cut down a bit. Winstrol is something I’ve always been interested in cause of the benefits of getting dry.
This is my setup as of now

50mg a day winstrol

200mg a week testosterone enanthate

would I still need an AI on this or not?

That depends on how estrogen prone you may or may not be... Winstrol has some ai properties to it as well and being such a low dose of test, im guessing you likely wouldnt but you should always have an ai on hand regardless...

One cannot say with certainty because each individual has a different response to compounds however with that low of a dose of testosterone, I would think it to be unlikely, but not impossible. Make sure you have aromasin or arimidex on hand just in case you need it

I’m looking to cut down a bit. Winstrol is something I’ve always been interested in cause of the benefits of getting dry.

50mg a day winstrol

I like test+ winstrol cycles but your low dose test you dont need aromasin just low dose nolvadex

add n2guard 7 caps per day with your 50mgs winstrol for organ liver support

50mg a day winstrol

I always prefer to play it safe and use an AI from day 1

Top Bottom