Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running Winstrol, Clen and HGH. I might add Test prop in next week

akastrong

Hi Bros,
I just came across your video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcA4dvZBA2s as Im a first time user and I wanna get all my facts straight on my entire cycle and PCT.

Im currently running Winstrol, Clen and HGH. I might add Test prop in next week. I've been on this cycle now for 1 week. (winny injectable=1ml; HGH=1ml; Clen 2tablet/day @40mcg) I usually do this in the morning and then go train, then off to work. I plan on running this cycle for 8 weeks and then get on my PCT.

My questions:

1. Do you recommend I run Test prop with this cycle? If so, how much?
2. What is the best PCT for this cycle to maintain my gains and minimise health risks?

Thank you for you time guys.

I am assuming you are trying to cut so I would definitely add some test in there. It will help keep the muscle while you are cutting.

Hi Bros,
I just came across your video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcA4dvZBA2s as Im a first time user and I wanna get all my facts straight on my entire cycle and PCT.

Im currently running Winstrol, Clen and HGH. I might add Test prop in next week. I've been on this cycle now for 1 week. (winny injectable=1ml; HGH=1ml; Clen 2tablet/day @40mcg) I usually do this in the morning and then go train, then off to work. I plan on running this cycle for 8 weeks and then get on my PCT.

My questions:

1. Do you recommend I run Test prop with this cycle? If so, how much?
2. What is the best PCT for this cycle to maintain my gains and minimise health risks?

Thank you for you time guys.

1. I would definitely use testosterone with this cycle, as winny will get you suppressed, and you will need something to keep those test levels high. 300 mgs would be a reasonable dosage. You will also have to add in some aromasin at 10 mgs E2D.

2. There is no need to inject winstrol if it is water based - you can just drink it, and avoid another pain in the ass. The injectable winny is methylated, so it will stress the liver in any case, so there is no real advantage of injecting it.

3. Regarding Clenbuterol - it was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

4. Run the perfect PCT if you want to have a smooth recovery and keep as much of the gains as possible.

if you don't mind injections and possible PIP then go for it

me personally i hate injecting so i choose a longer ester :)

for pct you want to use the perfect pct

In all honesty, i got rid of the winnie depot (injectable) and opted for the pills instead. after about 3 weeks, i was in alot of paining from pinning daily.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

I am assuming you are trying to cut so I would definitely add some test in there. It will help keep the muscle while you are cutting.

Hi, So im about 10 weeks into my cycle now and yes... i've added test prop to my cycle - 100ml with 10mg Armidix EOD.

I also hit 1ml of Gentropin HGH daily. I've stopped winnie at around week 8 but when I was on it, i was doing 50mg daily before working out.

The clen i stopped a long time ago... maybe after week 4 bc, a. it was making me feel really fucked up, my heart was racing all the time, and b. i didn't really feel it was aiding in my overall cut. I was better off on ephedrine.

So far, i've gained about 5kg in muscle and there is definite improvement in the upper body area. Those that see me in the gym comment about my quick impovement. I feel stronger and Im lifting heavier, but i still have some fat around the belly area to get rid of. My abs are definitely more defined but you can tell im in a mid-way point. Any advice, i would appreciate. How do I get to the finish line now?

Thank you for your feedback. It's really appreciated.

1. I would definitely use testosterone with this cycle, as winny will get you suppressed, and you will need something to keep those test levels high. 300 mgs would be a reasonable dosage. You will also have to add in some aromasin at 10 mgs E2D.

2. There is no need to inject winstrol if it is water based - you can just drink it, and avoid another pain in the ass. The injectable winny is methylated, so it will stress the liver in any case, so there is no real advantage of injecting it.

3. Regarding Clenbuterol - it was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

4. Run the perfect PCT if you want to have a smooth recovery and keep as much of the gains as possible.

Hey man...

Thanks so much for your wisdom. It sounds like you know your shit and Im happy to read your advice. Im gonna look into the Cardarine, for sure. I've never tried it before.

With regard to your advice earlier, So... I've added Test prop to my cycle already as this post is now about 10 weeks old. It was originally asked to one of the moderators who thought it would be a good idea to post it on this forum and do so on my behalf. Thank you Dylan.

Im a first time user and I've been reading up as much as i could before I dove into this stuff

My cycle was created by a competitive body builder in my gym and it went like this:

Week 1-8 Winnie 10mg daily (1 day off)
Week 1-16 Test Prop 100 ml w/Aromtase 10mg EOD
Week 1-16 HGH 1mg daily (1 day off)
Week 1-4 clen daily 40mg

I was also taking standard supplements like
- Omega 3
- ZMA
- B12
- Liver guard
- Calcium
- Vitamin C
- Glucosamine
- Glutamine
- BCAA

I'm coming to a close on my cycle and will need to get into my PCT next. However I might still run the HGH for another 4-5 month. Thoughts?

Hey man...

Thanks so much for your wisdom. It sounds like you know your shit and Im happy to read your advice. Im gonna look into the Cardarine, for sure. I've never tried it before.

With regard to your advice earlier, So... I've added Test prop to my cycle already as this post is now about 10 weeks old. It was originally asked to one of the moderators who thought it would be a good idea to post it on this forum and do so on my behalf. Thank you Dylan.

Im a first time user and I've been reading up as much as i could before I dove into this stuff

My cycle was created by a competitive body builder in my gym and it went like this:

Week 1-8 Winnie 10mg daily (1 day off)
Week 1-16 Test Prop 100 ml w/Aromtase 10mg EOD
Week 1-16 HGH 1mg daily (1 day off)
Week 1-4 clen daily 40mg

I was also taking standard supplements like
- Omega 3
- ZMA
- B12
- Liver guard
- Calcium
- Vitamin C
- Glucosamine
- Glutamine
- BCAA

I'm coming to a close on my cycle and will need to get into my PCT next. However I might still run the HGH for another 4-5 month. Thoughts?

You are very welcome for the advice - that is why we are all here - to share our knowledge and help each other. As for the HGH use during PCT, I think that it is perfectly fine to use it all along. After all, you need to take HGH for a really long time in order to feel the effects, and it does not suppress your natural testosterone levels.

Regarding the PCT, it would be best to run the perfect PCT protocol as described here - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom