Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running two orals at once.....

bigrand

Ok hogs, planning my next cycle here, test and deca as base at 400mg each a week. Was planning on dbol for about 10 weeks (the injectables will be about 16-20 weeks) but am now thinking of lowering the dbol dose and adding anadrol.
50mg anadrol and 30mg dbol ed. this way i get muscle growth through various means not just dbols (increased RBCs will only help from the anadrol)
Keep in mind that the THERAPUTIC medicinal dose is 1-5mg/kg which is a MINIMUM of 100mg every day for anadrol. I figure if i drop it to 50 and add the drol, my liver could take it.
How many of you have run two orals at once?
I can eat dbol like candy for days with no liver problems.
20 weeks 400/400 deca/test

weeks 5-15 50/30 anadrol/dbol ED?

weeks 5-15 50/30 anadrol/dbol ED?[/QUOTE]

I hope you are not planning on running both that length of time!
Much too long!

RADAR

RADAR said:
I hope you are not planning on running both that length of time!
Much too long!

RADAR

Agreed. The combined adrol/d-bol dosage is not so much a problem but 10 weeks is too long to be on an oral cycle. Half that length would be much safer.

yeah, the overlap might be too much......
How about weeks1-10 the anadrol at 50mg (again, this is a low dose for a low period of time when looking at theraputical doses) and the dbol for weeks 5-15, that way there is only a 5 week overlap.......and i take dbol very well, so i wouldnt think the weeks 10-15 would be any problem at all.
I dont know, im still tweeking it, i might replace the deca with EQ, for the RBC increase, therefore no need for drol!

Deca or EQ, what yall think? I love what deca does in terms of SOLID gains and feelin good.....this would be my first run with EQ, so i dont bout that!

You are running plenty of powerful shit there, I would lower the D-BOL a little, ELIMINATE the anadrol and ADD PRIMOBOLAN Unlike most other orals, it is not 17-alkylated and does not have liver toxicity problems. It is perhaps only half as potent by the oral route as by injection (but will need higher dose) Kind of pricey, but worth it....

Damn bicepts, those tits r rediculous.
Nothing is completly safe, but i might give it a go, maybe even just run 1-10 drol then 10-20 dbol, we will see.
Thanx for th input bros.

I'm no expert but, if it were me I would raise the Test and Deca, pick an oral and go heavy with just one some thing like this

750 test 500 deca 50 Dbol or
750 test 500 deca 100 drol.......

:jester:

Top Bottom