Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running Tren By Itself Late In A Big Cycle

flexdaddyz71

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey ended up with 20ml of Tren. I figure its good for nearly six wks. Running it every other day. Here is what I'm probably going to do. My question is would you try to take something with the tren or it will be okay by itself. Basically finishing a mass cycle and trying to tighen up a little towards the end.

T-enathate 1-12wks 600mg
D-Nan 1-10wks 400mg
DB's 1-4wks 40mg
Tren 10-15wk 100mg/eod

Never used tren before, but I know its some good stuff. Does this cycle look good at the end or is it missing something? Also, when do I need to start taking my HCG. Thanks!

I wouldn't take tren by itself. Definitely need to keep running test with it. Also you are going to need to get letrozole and dostinex on hand just in case of sides.

If you can get stanozolol you can run that with the test and tren until the end. It helps combat progesterone sides of tren and will further harden you up.

Just hold the HCG until PCT.

flexdaddyz71 said:
Hey ended up with 20ml of trenbolone. I figure its good for nearly six wks. Running it every other day. Here is what I'm probably going to do. My question is would you try to take something with the trenbolone or it will be okay by itself. Basically finishing a mass cycle and trying to tighen up a little towards the end.

T-enathate 1-12wks 600mg
D-Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 1-10wks 400mg
DB's 1-4wks 40mg
trenbolone 10-15wk 100mg/eod

Never used trenbolone before, but I know its some good stuff. Does this cycle look good at the end or is it missing something? Also, when do I need to start taking my HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - . Thanks!

I would run the testosterone AT LEAST DURING AND 2 WEEKS PAST THE TRENBOLONE,otherwise you're really likely to get completely shut down and crash like a motherfucker.....which is something you don't want to happen,bro.

start your HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - immediately after your last test injection @500ius a day for 10 days straight.also 10.5 days after your last test enanthate injection start nolvadex@25mgs a day and clomid @50mgs a day ran for 3 or 4 weeks.

best of luck to you:)

I have ran parabolan by itself at 600mgs/week. For me it was better than a test only cycle. I don't by crashing hard. If your shut down you are shut down. Your body is producing no test. Everyones different, you have to see what works for you.

as everyone has said, run some test with it. you may be fortunate, but probably won't be, if you run tren by itself and then come off, say good bye to hardons for a few weeks.

Top Bottom