Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren on its own

DaneFrancis

[FONT=&quot]Ok, I screwed up. The one vial of sustanon I had ended up being a vial of tren. I will be putting in an order sometime this week for more sustanon; however, in the meantime, would it be stupid to run the tren by itself? I would be looking at being on the tren by itself for about two weeks before the sus would come in. Or would it be best to just give my ass cheeks a break from pinning?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Tren by itself was good when I tried it. You don't need a test base with tren.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

I’ve run Tren by itself before with good physical results. However it messed with my head. Be careful and don’t run it to long. Stay strong!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i know people that have used it solo and had a nice cycle but if you are asking about just running it a few weeks then i would just save it for when you can cycle it properly

Ok, I screwed up. The one vial of sustanon I had ended up being a vial of tren. I will be putting in an order sometime this week for more sustanon; however, in the meantime, would it be stupid to run the tren by itself? I would be looking at being on the tren by itself for about two weeks before the sus would come in. Or would it be best to just give my ass cheeks a break from pinning?

Just wait until you can do it properly.

who in the world ever told you that tren has to be run with test? LMAO

that is the ultimate broscience.

if there was ever a steroid that you can run solo it would be tren as it is 5X more androgenic than test. it makes test seem like kiddie play. you actually get less sides using it solo

A lot of people advocate running tren by itself, although I've personally not run it without some test base. You can try it, but I don't start cycles without everything I planned already in place, including PCT

Top Bottom