Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running Titan ph stack: hdrol/epi/lmg/superdrol..any recomendations/comments??

Look..im runnin the damn stack regardless..i jus need sum recomendations on dosage..and someone told me instead of swallowing pills u can let dissolve under tongue n it hits harder n easier on liver...????

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EliteFitness

dont do it

Thank u for ur input..where should i order my pct bcuz the shit hes sendn me for pct doesnt look efficient..yea its the dude on the 2012.review..blacklabelnutrition.com
I just want to bulk up n get rite for summer..ive missd last 2 in jail
Ive been goin hard in gym but seems like im stuck
How long into cycle U think before i start noticing changes??? thanks for ur help bro

There all pretty low doses tho..halodrol 20mg epi and lmg 15mg and superdrol 10mg..thats in one pill...can do 2 or 3 a day..4 weeks..then i have a 4 week cycle of 19nor and brom..
What dosage do u think i should run on the first one? I appreciate ur honesty even if its brutal but regardless ima run it cuz i paid for it and im lookn forward to it..i jus need sum tips from people that kno more about this than me..
Im 29..5"9..175..14% bdy fat..workin out off n on my whole life..jus did a year in jail...calisthenics the whole year..went in weighing 145..but im stuck at 175 now and i been doin no explode..protein.multi v and did sum natty test booster t up black..it all sucks
Jus giv me some advice..if any...thanks bros!!!!!!

Ronron: I was doing some research, looking around online to see what other people's gains were from the Titan stack prohormone. I saw this and thought I'd chime in. I'm 3/4 of the way thru my cycle of the Flex Titan series prohormones (Titan and Titan2). My gains are coming along very well and everything's running really smooth. I'm not really seeing any side effects, keeping in mind this is not my first cycle. If you're planning on using this for your first cycle of a prohormone, you'll get some pretty gnarly results providing you eat right, get good post workout recovery supplements, use liver support, and DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL, USE PRESCRIPTION MEDS OR PAINKILLERS. I would agree with some of the others on this thread that this stuff is an advanced stack and only suitable for those who need something very powerful and are ready for it. I would stronger recommend you do some sort of pre-cycle cleanse. I know this info is probably coming too late, but I've used far nastier stuff than this and have never had any problems. Of course I have good health insurance and get checked out before and after every cycle so it gives me a bit of an edge.

Way too much how about epi alone for 6 weeks as a first cycle....

Yeah, one could do that. Maybe not 6 weeks though, it can be hard on your joints. 4 weeks of Epistane would be better. 4 weeks of Max-lmg and Cyano or 4 weeks of Max and Epi would be a good firts stack. Methyl-Sten runs smoother than Epistane for single compound use.

Top Bottom