Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running test lower or higher

pickfordjames

[FONT=&quot]Guys, do you like to run your testosterone lower or higher than your anabolics? Is it correlated to their aromatizing effects? For example, some people say "high tren low test"... Well, I assume that's good if you're looking to cut, but what about to add tissue? Would you run your test higher? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Only looking for actual experiences and evidence to back up the "why" when it comes to your reasoning of the ratios....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

lower... people often feel like they need to run test extremely high and the higher you go, the more issues you encounter...

I like low test with moderate dose of tren or deca, for me tren sides are much tolerable with low test than with high test dose. Also with primo or mast I always keep test around 300mg pw, with tren 200-250mg pw.

[FONT=&quot]Guys, do you like to run your testosterone lower or higher than your anabolics? Is it correlated to their aromatizing effects? For example, some people say "high tren low test"... Well, I assume that's good if you're looking to cut, but what about to add tissue? Would you run your test higher? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Only looking for actual experiences and evidence to back up the "why" when it comes to your reasoning of the ratios....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Most of the time I like test higher, but it depends on what I'm running.

Top Bottom