Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running Steroid Cycles Without Testosterone

Muscle Chemistry

There is a misconception that you can do cycles without Testosterone. Testosterone is a mans natural primary hormone and when injected" your body knows exactly what to do with it. When you weigh out the risk vs reward compared to any other steroid Testosterone is going to be the winner hands down everytime!

#1 As far as getting results is concerned" there is an old saying that if you can't grow on testosterone you are not going to grow on anything no matter how fancy it is! Results no matter what you are taking are going to be based on your food and protein intake. If most of the guys out there would focus on their diet instead of the amount of drugs to take they would be much further along in their progress and need less drugs to do it.

#2 Testosterone should be used in all cycles to insure sexual function. All steroids no matter how weak you think they are shut down the bodies natural hormone production. What that means after a period of time is that you are no longer producing testosterone which allows you to have an erection. The result is mental trauma and embarrasment. If you wanna take that risk run other steroids on there own and knock yourself out!

#3 Testosterone is not a progestin like Deca Durabolin or Trenbolone and you will not have the side effects associated with these steroids.

#4 You can't even compare testosterone to oral steroids when you talk safety. Maybe Primobolin but when you look at results compared to testosterone and cost it does not even come close. Orals are 17 alcalated and can be harsh on the liver when used to often. Orals are also the worst on your blood lipid profile and chloresterol levels. When you go to an HRT doctor because of low testosterone do you think he is going to prescribe you Winstrol or anything else other than testosterone? The answer is hell no!!! for all the reasons I stated above. In summary Testosterone is the safest and only steroid you would ever need for most of your bodybuilding needs other than getting ready for competition which requires a few other compounds. If you ask anyone out there that knows what they are doing if they could only take one steroid what would it be? The answer is always going to be testosterone period!!!

I haven't ran a cycle with testosterone in years

in fact i recommend to my clients when using harsh androgenic compounds to leave the test out.

so i respectfully disagree with your copy/paste post. steroid dealers push this idea to sell more steroids as there is a huge profit in selling testosterone since it costs almost nothing to produce. also the 2nd point makes no sense, it makes the incorrect assumption that testosterone doesn't shut you down when it does. shutdown and low libido should not be mixed up

Running cycles without testosterone is actually becoming more popular. For years guys were so affraid to do it but now they are realizing that you can do it without fear of ED or other sides. Tren is a great one to run solo. All those androgens in your system on tren......if you cant get an erection on that then there is a problem.

Top Bottom