Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running short esters

Driarkeus

I read that if you want to keep cycle short and you want to get faster results so you can start feeling it you should run shorter Esther cycles.
for this cycle I run and run testosterone propionate and nandrolone phenylpropionate. Both of these are very short esters. I plan to inject every other day. how long will it take for me to start feeling the effects if I start tomorrow

these are short esters so you should see effects in the first 2 weeks if not sooner... everyone is different and it depends on different factors... you dont even mention your dosing etc... so without knowing that, your answers will be more vague...

As Dylan said, it depends on different factors but obviously a higher dose you may feel things sooner but I would say a good 10 days or less.

Short ester means you'll feel it in about 10-15 days not 2 days

test prop 300mgs
npp 300mgs

that's a good cycle add some aromasin and n2guard for sure

I read that if you want to keep cycle short and you want to get faster results so you can start feeling it you should run shorter Esther cycles.
for this cycle I run and run testosterone propionate and nandrolone phenylpropionate. Both of these are very short esters. I plan to inject every other day. how long will it take for me to start feeling the effects if I start tomorrow

The results aren't faster. You MIGHT, as you suggest, feel on quicker. But so what? If you take an AAS for feels that's, at best, temporary. The end results are what ought to matter IMO

Top Bottom