Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running S4 andarine solo

miguel44

Hey guys, I am 44 years old and have been using steroids since I was around 28 years old but took a break from steroids around the age of 38 to focus on other things. During that break I stayed active but took the past year off from the weight room. Now I want to come back and think S4 Andarine is the best steroid for me. I read it is good for muscle wasting and strength. Would 50mg a day for 8 weeks be a good cycle?

I dont like the vision sides from andarine s4 50mgs alone but if you run low dose 25mg/day and some cardaine gw you will get better results and less vision sides.

Hey guys, I am 44 years old and have been using steroids since I was around 28 years old but took a break from steroids around the age of 38 to focus on other things. During that break I stayed active but took the past year off from the weight room. Now I want to come back and think S4 Andarine is the best steroid for me. I read it is good for muscle wasting and strength. Would 50mg a day for 8 weeks be a good cycle?

Really? You think it's a steroid?

1. s4 is NOT a steroid dude... you say it the "best steroid" for you...

2. heres the way to run it properly... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

As when I'm asked for sources etc locally I advise the guys to do their own research. Anyone that comes back to me thinking a sarm is a steroid and or the other has little to no understanding and ought not, IMO, to use until they do.

It's up there with taking advice on use from a dealer. It's in your 'local source's interest to SELL. Hence when you see mega cycles recommended for beginners.

Top Bottom