Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running out of ideas for steroid

zbNYes

so let me give you the list of steroids I have ran so far. I am 42 years old and have been running them for about 13 years
Trenbolone
all testosterone
Anadrol
Anavar
Equipoise
Primobolan
Winstrol
my goal is to run some new steroids which one would you recommend I try next that I haven't run yet. My goal is to gain more muscle and bulk

have you considered sarms instead? for bulking you have not yet used deca or dbol which are traditionally the most commonly used for bulking...

so let me give you the list of steroids I have ran so far. I am 42 years old and have been running them for about 13 years
Trenbolone
all testosterone
Anadrol
Anavar
Equipoise
Primobolan
Winstrol
my goal is to run some new steroids which one would you recommend I try next that I haven't run yet. My goal is to gain more muscle and bulk

go on napsgear and see the selections they have. you have ran pretty much every steroid of the main ones already

Trenbolone
all testosterone
Anadrol
Anavar
Equipoise
Primobolan
Winstrol

next step is stack them. domestic supply has a bunch of options

Trenbolone
all testosterone
Anadrol
Anavar
Equipoise
Primobolan
Winstrol

you ran almost all of it but not all
try using sarms if you are tired of steroids but to bulk you cant beat dianabol

primobolan+dbol stack is your friend

Top Bottom