Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running my anavar and growing hair loss after cycle

rivera45

I will run 6 weeks of var to increase muscle definition and to shed the extra pounds on me, most of the people I know say you will lose and shed some of your hair no matter what. I`m willing to take the risk, but my only concern is how much time does it take for my hair to grow back.

How long after you lose your hair from anavar does it take to get it back?

Once your hair is gone - it's gone. Your best bet is to be proactive and use hair loss preventive measures during your cycle and PCT to prevent your hair from thinning. Once your hair is gone, it's gone. It won't grow back unless you get a hair transplant which is extremely expensive.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day *NOTE that anavar is a DHT derivative so this will have no effect on anavar*[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of N2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray

Your best bet is to use N2shampoo and a minoxidil spray during your cycle and PCT. Anavar is pretty mild in the way of hair loss so if you use those two support supplements your hair shouldn't thin at all during your cycle. [/FONT]

Depends on your genetics. If you are prone to hair-loss, it will speed it up for sure. Now if you are already losing hair, it will get much much worse

I don't think 6 weeks of var is absolutely going to wreck your hairline unless you take crazy doses. If you are prone to MPB then you will experience worse results however. Just think about risk vs reward because what hair you do lose is gone. The follicles are fried.

I doubt that Anavar will do anything to your hair, let alone taken for only 6 weeks.

However, if you are really concerned about that, you may as well use two things:

1. N2Shampoo
2. Vichy Decros neogenic

These two products will stop the hairloss to the extent of the possible, and they will promote the growth of new hair.

Top Bottom