x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Running low test base

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Running low test base within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi everyone, ive been lurking here for a while and found a lot of good advice so far and hopefully one of the knowledgeable members of this board can answer some questions I have about my first sarm cycle. I will be running LGD 4033 at 5 MGS every day and RAD 140 at 20 mgs every day. I've heard both can be quite suppressive and I'm hearing more and more that they should be ran with a test base. I don't exactly have a source for test, and the entire idea of using SARMs as opposed to real

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Running low test base

Hi everyone, ive been lurking here for a while and found a lot of good advice so far and hopefully one of the knowledgeable members of this board can answer some questions I have about my first sarm cycle.

I will be running LGD 4033 at 5 MGS every day and RAD 140 at 20 mgs every day. I've heard both can be quite suppressive and I'm hearing more and more that they should be ran with a test base. I don't exactly have a source for test, and the entire idea of using SARMs as opposed to real gear is to avoid breaking the law as much as possible. Now my question is do I need to run a test base for this, and if so is there an acceptable substitute for test such as dermacrine?

Re: Running low test base

if you have real sarms, you dont need a test base... here is how to run this... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Quote Quote posted by scottbarry View Post
    Hi everyone, ive been lurking here for a while and found a lot of good advice so far and hopefully one of the knowledgeable members of this board can answer some questions I have about my first sarm cycle.

I will be running LGD 4033 at 5 MGS every day and RAD 140 at 20 mgs every day. I've heard both can be quite suppressive and I'm hearing more and more that they should be ran with a test base. I don't exactly have a source for test, and the entire idea of using SARMs as opposed to real gear is to avoid breaking the law as much as possible. Now my question is do I need to run a test base for this, and if so is there an acceptable substitute for test such as dermacrine?
    Buy from a sponsor.

sarms are suppressive but running test base with it will completely shut you down

this is one of the biggest myths pushed by parroters on these forums who tell guys that you need test as a base so you don't get shut down, except the fact is test SHUTS YOU DOWN lol. bloodwork does not lie but people do
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

If you have legit SARMS you wont need to run a test base, maybe a lot of people are pushing crap sarms and tell users to run test to make up for the lack of results.

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    if you have real sarms, you dont need a test base... here is how to run this... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    Excellent layout!
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Oral steroids we recommend test bases because you get shutdown and have no test ti support your libido, sex drive, well being, etc

Sarms do not shut you down so you dont have to use a test base
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM