Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running low dosage in between cycles

jpg2003

Stats, 34, 6-2, 261, 16%, cycling on and off for about 10 years. Lifting for about 18 years.

Question for you guys that stay on for extended periods of time, and also the supplement experts. I plann on staying on for 8 months to a year. This will be my best, and maybe my last. (P.S. I use an HRT doc along with a personal doc who is aware and very helpful in my quest) I started out with 2 iu a day of GH, 500 mg per week test, 75 mg ed tren, all for 8 weeks. I stuck with the GH, dropped the tren, and dropped the test to 250. I plan on staying here for 8 weeks and then up the Gh to 4 IU test back to 500, and add anavar at 40mg per day.

My question is, do you guys and supplement experts think I should run anything to get my natural levels up during this time, or is that just impossible. Either way, do you recommend I take anything. I have debated starting to run HCG during this period, but not sure if there is any point in doing so. Any help would be great. Thanks again, guys.

jpg2003 said:
Stats, 34, 6-2, 261, 16%, cycling on and off for about 10 years. Lifting for about 18 years.

Question for you guys that stay on for extended periods of time, and also the supplement experts. I plann on staying on for 8 months to a year. This will be my best, and maybe my last. (P.S. I use an HRT doc along with a personal doc who is aware and very helpful in my quest) I started out with 2 iu a day of gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - , 500 mg per week test, 75 mg ed trenbolone, all for 8 weeks. I stuck with the GH, dropped the trenbolone, and dropped the test to 250. I plan on staying here for 8 weeks and then up the Gh to 4 IU test back to 500, and add anavar at 40mg per day.

My question is, do you guys and supplement experts think I should run anything to get my natural levels up during this time, or is that just impossible. Either way, do you recommend I take anything. I have debated starting to run HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - during this period, but not sure if there is any point in doing so. Any help would be great. Thanks again, guys.
If you are going to stay on for a long like this the burst of hcg for 4-6 week time spands is ideal. 500-1000uis ew. Taking it for to long will cause desensitization but taking it in short burst will prevent this and keep lh up.

I would use some of the new products like Phyto Testosterone and dermacrine reg buy http://www.primordialperformance.com/derm_sust_intro.cfm they can help big time and you can even lower your doses well using them because they make a cycle that much more powerful. Of course using a lower dose of aas will make recovery that much more easy.

Top Bottom