Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running LGD + 677 Stack ( what to expect )

Teth

Hi, I'm 26, healthy and been playing football most of my life, recently i decided to lift weights and grow in size. My current weight is 145lbs at 5'10". I was around 138lbs 3 months ago and i gained around 3-4lbs of muscle along with some fat, but it took me a long time to achieve this, I know this is how natty's grow, slow and steady. I looked into LGD recently and i saw some really good results on people who have really good expertise with SARMs so i decided to give it a try, please let me know what do you think I can expect and if my plan is good enough. Thanks to everyone, every input is greatly appreciated.

week 1: LGD 8mg /daily
MK-677 25mg /daily
Arimistane: 25mg /daily

week 2-6: LGD 10mg /daily
MK-677 25mg /daily
Arimistane: 25mg /daily

week 7-10 (PCT): Arimistane: 25mg /daily

thoughts?

by football i assume you mean soccer right?

you are a very lean guy and you are being smart gaining slowly. that is how it needs to be done.

that stack is a good idea.. just run 10mg a day LGD and 25mgs 677 a day.. you don't need arimistane at all.

Thanks for the feedback bruh, do you mean keep the arimistane for the PCT stage but dont do PCT during the cycle?

P.S. Yes I meant soccer lol.

Arimistane is an AI. It prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen. It will do nothing for restarting natural testosterone production. Your PCT needs a major redo.

Aromistane is actually not needed at all since SARMS do not aromatize into estrogen

Do this -

week 1: LGD 8mg /daily
MK-677 25mg /daily

week 2-6: LGD 10mg /daily
MK-677 25mg /daily

week 7-10 (PCT):
A good natural testosterone booster like hcgenerate ES from n2bm.com
clomid 25mg/day

Thanks a lot guys, I'll look into hcgenerate for the PCT, just started my dosing with LGD today along with 677 and I weighed in at 149 lbs at start and will keep you updated on my progress. I'm hitting an intense full body calisthenics (weighted one also ) for this cycle and hoping to gain atleast 5-10 lbs of muscle and retaining the 12-14% body fat. Let's see how it goes.

Top Bottom