Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running LGD + 677 Stack ( what to expect )

Update: Weigh in at 150lbs After 2 days of LGD at 8mg, my sex drive has tanked like crazy, also have a mild headache throughout the days that is expressed around my temple area and i feel mildly tired throughout the day. How to combat these? And are these normal while on LGD?

Update: Weigh in at 150lbs After 2 days of LGD at 8mg, my sex drive has tanked like crazy, also have a mild headache throughout the days that is expressed around my temple area and i feel mildly tired throughout the day. How to combat these? And are these normal while on LGD?

Those side effects are not normal at all. Where did you order your SARMS from?

ALOT of SARMS on the black market are fake and actually pro-hormones. Based on the side effects you are describing - it sounds like you got prohormones and not SARMS at all

The sarms are from the chinese factory directly, this factory is supplying one of the top SARM shops that you guys usually buy from, i know the owner of the factory and I live in china and I know its actual SARMs and not pro-hormones. I personally haven't seen side effects like mine that are usually coming along with pro-hormones, sex drive is back now but still have a mild headache. I'm assuming because of the sudden 8mg dose of LGD and now my body is getting used to it, 5 days in and im feeling a lot better than when i started it out.

Top Bottom