Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running hcg during your cycles.

needtogetaas

I think its a great idea. Why wait till your cycle is over to get the boys back.
How ever a lot of people even myself have been saying to stop the hcg when the cycle stops. This has worked for almost every one but I think we should all start going one step better.

Why stop the hcg when the cycle stops? Long esters are still in the body long after the cycle. Some compounds like eq up to 3 weeks. I think it would be best to start hcg mid cycle and keep it going up until pct.

needtogetaas said:
I think its a great idea. Why wait till your cycle is over to get the boys back.
How ever a lot of people even myself have been saying to stop the hcg when the cycle stops. This has worked for almost every one but I think we should all start going one step better.

Why stop the hcg when the cycle stops? Long esters are still in the body long after the cycle. Some compounds like eq up to 3 weeks. I think it would be best to start hcg mid cycle and keep it going up until pct.

I have experience the best recovery this way. I agree I don't think there is a need to start it right way.

needtogetaas said:

you bring up a very good point...if we stop HCG on our last week, we still have gear working its way out of the body so 1/2 way through the cycle and ending once PCT starts seems like a much better idea

Is the point of waiting until mid-cycle due to the fact that you believe that the HCG any earlier is basically not doing yo any good...? It seems to me like you wait due to signs of atrophy or because a specified period is passing and it just makes sense, maybe, but I'm only specualting, it seems from all that I've read on HCG here and via google - that as long as you have not exceeded a recommended dose per week, or become desensitized to the HCG from over extended use, that there can't be much acquired but benefits from the use of HCG, especially sense you basically begin surpressing from the very first day you begin a cycle. IS this not logical or am I missing something here?
Though I totally agree that continuing the use of HCG past the last injection because of the lasting esters - only makes the better sense logically speaking - to run it as long as the higher concentration is continuing to supress.

no real science to this one. i also think it would depend on what, how much, and the length of ur cycle. going 12 wks of a gram of test would require a different approach than evn half that dose at the same length. a gram is gonna shut you down quicker and harder/longer than 500mg. it would seem to make sense that at a gram you would start the hcg maybe 3-4 wks in vs half way in. and you may want to continue use for maybe 2 wks longer at a higher dose after the end of ur cycle and maybe even into your pct at higher doses.

motiondo said:
Is the point of waiting until mid-cycle due to the fact that you believe that the HCG any earlier is basically not doing yo any good...? It seems to me like you wait due to signs of atrophy or because a specified period is passing and it just makes sense, maybe, but I'm only specualting, it seems from all that I've read on HCG here and via google - that as long as you have not exceeded a recommended dose per week, or become desensitized to the HCG from over extended use, that there can't be much acquired but benefits from the use of HCG, especially sense you basically begin surpressing from the very first day you begin a cycle. IS this not logical or am I missing something here?
depending on cycle length thats when you have to think about when to start it. So you do not get desensitized but also end at the right time.

needtogetaas said:
depending on cycle length thats when you have to think about when to start it. So you do not get desensitized but also end at the right time.

Yeah, of course youre right about this Needto: because length and dose is going to effect whether or not you are on HCG long enough to become desensitized...

needtogetaas said:
What doses and lenth of hcg use would cause desensatation?

needtogetaas said:

My hrt dr said getting desenitized to hcg is not as big of a deal as people say.

I have taken 250iu twice a week for 3 yrs. and never was shut down.

I was planning on starting HCG mid cycle maybe around week 5 or so for my 16 week cycle, I am stopping EQ at week 14 and continuing on with test for 2 more weeks..needless to say I should probably run some throughout PCT which will probably consist of clomid and dermacrine...any thoughts on dosages or when levels will drop and i can cease hcg use?

Top Bottom