Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running dbol solo

deandre100

i don't want to inject and was going to run dianabol by itself for like 6 weeks. i know i need liver support, but do i also need an AI? also what is the recommended dosage? I am 33 years old and near 6 foot and 199 pounds. lean body. this will be my 2nd cycle.

i don't want to inject and was going to run dianabol by itself for like 6 weeks. i know i need liver support, but do i also need an AI? also what is the recommended dosage? I am 33 years old and near 6 foot and 199 pounds. lean body. this will be my 2nd cycle.
You need to stop being a bitch and inject. Its not a big deal

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

if you are really asking if you need an ai with dbol, you have zero business using ANY steroid.. thats the most basic thing about dbol and that screams you have not done one bit of research... just dont do anything until you actually have some sort of clue what you are doing man

Dbol only is pointless in my opinion. I've ran it before. You'll get big and bloated and crush your liver while you do it. Then you lose everything in a week. Not to mention your bp will be skyrocketing at six weeks. You're gonna need to get over sticking yourself and run a healthy normal cycle of test. If you wanna use the dbol run with T that's fine, but by itself is a waste of money.

If you are going to run dbol on its own I would be running an AI. It does depend on the dose how much AI you need so it is tricky. To make things more difficult, with such a short cycle you won't have much time to get blood work and adjust AI dose. Personally I would rather see you run a good SARMs cycle instead. Or you could run a dbol/tbol stack so your aromatization would be less that just with dbol.

I certainly wouldn’t shut down my testosterone production for such a pointless cycle but to each his own.

Top Bottom