Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running Cycles and HGH

aagate

This is my first time posting on here, and I am really looking for someone who can help guide me to where I want to be.

I am a 26yr old female, i am 5'4" 190lbs...I was at 130lbs about 14months ago and I have steadily gained weight since. I went through some really serious problems that caused a bit of a depression which ultimately lead to the weight gain. Things in life have been much better for about 6 months now. I have been sticking to a regular workout regimen and have been eating a healthy clean diet again. I am not loosing any weight or inches in the past six months.

My workout consists of swimming 5 days per week about 45mins consistently and a fairly intense effort. I do 4 days of strength training:
Day 1: chest and tris
Day 2: plyometrics
Day 3: back and bis
day 4: legs and shoulders
on top of this I am also do some bodyweight endurance workouts...a bit more functional training. I know that this is a lot of working out but I feel like I am not going enough because when I was doing the typical suggested amount it did not seem like enough. I am a student so other than my workouts I am pretty sedentary.

Diet consists of :
breakfast - protein shake - banana protein muffins (homemade) or scrambled eggs and cheese
snack - protein shake
lunch - protein (chicken, turkey, hamburger), and a salad, and additional veggie
snack - protein shake - or apple with peanut butter
supper - same as lunch

I drink about 4 litres of water a day, take vitamins and supplements
Since I have not been getting the desired results I ordered the N2B shred stack along with slin based on some of the readings on this site. I just started that two days ago, and will be taking it for 6 weeks.
I have been considering taking HGH for some time now, and would like to know what brand I should take, as I know there can be some fake ones out there. If somebody could help me out with any advice at all I would really appreciate it.

I always use HGH any cycle I run. If you want HGH to be as effective as possible it needs to be ran months.

I am prepared to run it for as long as possible, I guess I am confused as to what kind to get. I hear that there are all sorts of fakes out there, and I want to be sure that I am getting the best one for the price I am going to be paying. How often should I do a shred stack?
Are there any other things that I can improve and change?

I think 26 is too young to run HGH IMO

I have thought the same thing myself, but at this point I am really not sure what else to try. I am willing to take any advice that people have to give. I have tried multiple programs since my weight gain, and nothing seems to be working???

You know what was most effective for me for weight loss? The ECA stack as well as Katanadrol...that's what I have been doing. Have you tried it?

Ephedrine
Caffeine
Aspirin

I have tried that, I felt much to jittery on it...I am feeling pretty good on the shred stack so far, but it is too early to notice any results. as for katandrol...I am not even sure what that is hah.
Is your main focus weight loss? what does your training and diet consist of?

I started at 260lbs. Very fit. Been weightlifting for 12 years now, I switched it up. I'm doing 5 days a week of cardio an hour on the elliptical 5 days a week. I'm just trying to get a little lighter since I'm getting a bit older. I also do a lot of sports and want to be a bit lighter on my feet.

I'm down to 245lbs in 5 weeks so far. Your diet is cleaner than mine. I don't understand how you are not losing weight with what you are doing. Looks pretty clean!

I'm doing some light AAS..Test for maintaining my mass...as well as Winstrol, katanadrol and N2burn

Top Bottom