Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running Cycles and HGH

I also went through a divorce and had serious depression issues...I never really had any effects on weight though..this could be a very good reason for weight problems..

Okay, hah...your confusion on my lack of weight loss matches mine. I guess thats why I feel desperate enough to try the HGH :)

Ya but HGH isn't a great drug for seeing crazy weight loss results. It's an expensive cycle to run and I guarantee you won't be impressed.

Have you recently have birth? Don't take this the wrong way but that's a lot of weight gain in that time...depression is a bitch..really sorry

The depression issues have really subsided for quite a long time now. My boyfriend had suffered from a traumatic brain injury and it was a painful 2 years. I just figured that since all thats been dealt with, I should be seeing many more positive results.

Any other time I have ever had to lose weight, it has honestly been easy, I drop easily 2-5lbs a week

The depression issues have really subsided for quite a long time now. My boyfriend had suffered from a traumatic brain injury and it was a painful 2 years. I just figured that since all thats been dealt with, I should be seeing many more positive results.

Any other time I have ever had to lose weight, it has honestly been easy, I drop easily 2-5lbs a week

I'm really sorry to hear that.....that's a very traumatic thing to go through...props to you for getting back into making you healthy...

I am not taking anything for birth control..just relying on condoms...I never liked how I felt on the pill. I did not give birth. It was a consistent gain throughout the year...I was gaining around a pound a week if not more. I did not really stop going to the gym, I had to change things up a bit to provide extra care for my boyfriend, but I have been working out for 3-4 years now. I have a gym in my house that is fully equipped, so I always have an opportunity to do something. I have been swimming 3-5 days per week for about 6/7 weeks now. I have been doing my "functional" bodyweight endurance training for 4 weeks are 3-4 days per week, I have just recently added the strength component back into things, as I gain muscle very easily. I am off of school for 3 weeks though and I would like to be able to do as much as I can in that time.

Top Bottom