Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running 1g or more Test per week

n1tro

What is it like running 1g to 1500mg of test per week. Personally I have never really ventured past 600 to 750mg per week but thinking about running a bulking cycle of about 1250mg Cyp per week starting with 50mg anadrol a day for the first 4 weeks. This really isnt about the cycle as much as it is in regards to the difference in overall well being sides and resluts of using that much test. So for anyone who uses that much test please give some feedback. Thanks.

excessive aromatization makes it NOT worth it even with AI

7's is like the high end imo as far as T goes

I always run around that many mg's of gear and never suffer from aromatization. Maybe I am just lucky? Even when using test suspension I had no need for aromatase inhibitors. I could see how this level of test may change that however.

Not worth the risk reward, better of to stack 2-3 drugs then just run 1 at a high dose
that goes not only for test but just about any steroid.
Such as test 500, 500 ew
trenbolone 400, test testosterone propionate 400,winstrol 250 ew
test 400, 600 eq ew
Primobolan 600mg , anavar 400mg ew

1 gram of test will flood the body and no human could ever use all of it so what does it do? It bounces around the body and gets converted into estrogen.

I am all for for the little is more theory when it comes to steroids. Steroids can be liver toxic so putting stress on your liver can cuase the liver to not function correctly.
The biggest muscle builder is IGF it is secreted at times by your liver so filling you body with more and more toxic chemicals can often have a negative effect such as lathargic feelings,headaches,stomach pains,lack of energy all kinds of side effects as the body is under stress trying to break down the drugs and filter them out

Often times guys get high with the doses and just feel like shit , so they cut the doses back feel much better .I have seen that time and time again seems to be the case

chazk said:
Not worth the risk reward, better of to stack 2-3 drugs then just run 1 at a high dose
that goes not only for test but just about any steroid.
Such as test 500, 500 ew
trenbolone 400, test testosterone propionate 400,winstrol 250 ew
test 400, 600 Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - ew
Primobolan 600mg , anavar 400mg ew

1 gram of test will flood the body and no human could ever use all of it so what does it do? It bounces around the body and gets converted into estrogen.

I am all for for the little is more theory when it comes to steroids. Steroids can be liver toxic so putting stress on your liver can cuase the liver to not function correctly.
The biggest muscle builder is IGF it is secreted at times by your liver so filling you body with more and more toxic chemicals can often have a negative effect such as lathargic feelings,headaches,stomach pains,lack of energy all kinds of side effects as the body is under stress trying to break down the drugs and filter them out

Often times guys get high with the doses and just feel like shit , so they cut the doses back feel much better .I have seen that time and time again seems to be the case

I know of huge guys that take more than 1500mg's of test so it must be working. Your theory of less is more for saftey reasons I fully agree with. But have you tried it?

I could also run 600 of cyp and 600 of deca and the anadrol to kick it off but the thoguht of the negatives side effects specific to the Deca makes me not want to fool around with it. Test just makes me strong and horny neighter of which bother me.

n1tro said:
I know of huge guys that take more than 1500mg's of test so it must be working. Your theory of less is more for saftey reasons I fully agree with. But have you tried it?

I could also run 600 of testosterone cypionate and 600 of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and the anadrol to kick it off but the thoguht of the negatives side effects specific to the Deca makes me not want to fool around with it. Test just makes me strong and horny neighter of which bother me.
If he has been lifting for 10 year or more he could very well be on his 20th cycle and built up quite the tolerance for test. If you are still seeing gains at the 750 mark no need to increase yet

When people see the big boys like cutler they forget cutler has been lifting over 20 years and is prob on his 40th cycle by now so sure the big boys need more drugs

chazk said:
If he has been lifting for 10 year or more he could very well be on his 20th cycle and built up quite the tolerance for test. If you are still seeing gains at the 750 mark no need to increase yet

When people see the big boys like cutler they forget cutler has been lifting over 20 years and is prob on his 40th cycle by now so sure the big boys need more drugs

Makes sense.

chazk said:

And I doubt Cutler is on his 40th cycle rather still running a conisistanly evoloving concoction of drugs for the last 20 years continuously.

n1tro said:
And I doubt Cutler is on his 40th cycle rather still running a conisistanly evoloving concoction of drugs for the last 20 years continuously.
I was gonna mention he prob stays on year round atleast after from 2001 - today becuase he had massive changes in his physic
But wanted you to get the point that the big boys training for 10 -20 years have taken stuff for so long they need more, don't go by what doses someone that is big tells you he is running and even think for a second you need those doses at this time.

That is him and his doses, you are you .
Do what works for you and don't worry about what he or other big guys are running.

chazk said:
I was gonna mention he prob stays on year round atleast after from 2001 - today becuase he had massive changes in his physic
But wanted you to get the point that the big boys training for 10 -20 years have taken stuff for so long they need more, don't go by what doses someone that is big tells you he is running and even think for a second you need those doses at this time.

That is him and his doses, you are you .
Do what works for you and don't worry about what he or other big guys are running.

Again solid adivce. If I decide not to listen I will be sure to tell you what happened. I am leaning towards agreeing with you at this point though I admit.

Top Bottom