Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Runnin Anavar with Sust Deca and Dbol - Help Pls.

well most trainers are morons, but that's besides the point. we'll tell you whats right and wrong, and we'll help you to develope a cycle that will be good for someone your size. 700mgs is a lot for a 2nd and 3rd cycle even, esp for a guy your size. If you bulk and eat 2500-2800 cals then you will put on muscle wihtout fat. Better to start off lower and see how clean the gains are going. You can choose to go higher, but rememebr teh mroe carbs you eat up, and the later you eat them in the day, the more fat you will put on, and the harder you will have to work (cardio) to burn them off.. Again avavar will NOT burn fat. Never used it, but like any AAS , it is meant for building muscle. Only used test once, and even 500 mgs put on a ton of muscle for me when I started at 225.
I would highly rethink this cycle.
If you do the dbol. 30 mgs will be enough also. run it 10-12 weeks. dbol for 4 weeks, pct start 5-7 days after the last shot.

Top Bottom