Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

run dbol, but never dbol and test susp....?gautho

X Man

has anyone here run these two compoundstogether? i would imagine that one would gain a large amount of strength if you ran these two together for the fist three weeks of a cycle

dbol 30mgs ed
test susp 75mgs ed

was what i had in mind... any thoughts?

also im talking about running a 5000+ calorie diet with this, coming from a 2500 calorie diet

X Man said:
has anyone here run these two compoundstogether? i would imagine that one would gain a large amount of strength if you ran these two together for the fist three weeks of a cycle

dbol 30mgs ed
test susp 75mgs ed

was what i had in mind... any thoughts?

also im talking about running a 5000+ calorie diet with this, coming from a 2500 calorie diet

I would start off with 50mgs of Suspension ed because your blood plasma levels are going to go through the roof real quick. See how you handle it and what effect it has, then you can decide if you should ramp it up. More is not better in this situation (or most IMO), but Susp. is no joke. Definitely take Aromasin/AIFM and some adex. As far as those cals go, I would focus on taking in a minimum of 225 grams of protein. Don't eat to create girth, eat to create muscle. Big difference.

Top Bottom