Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rules to stay on

evoment

I've done to steroid cycles and it's hard to keep my gains after. I want to just stay on year round
Example i was 5’10’’ and 166 pounds my first cycle. Gained 15 pounds but kept only 5. 2nd cycle gained 12 pounds and kept 6.
what are the ground rules to staying on year round and do you still have to come off or can you just stay at high dosages

A good rule to follow is to NOT get on TRT unless it is medically necessary, which it clearly IS NOT in your case so just DONT DO IT!

Staying on year round without coming off is very dangerous and something you should not do. As Dylan said, to be on Testosterone Replacement Therapy, you would want to see a doctor because of a medical condition and not do it just because you want to

I've done to steroid cycles and it's hard to keep my gains after. I want to just stay on year round
Example i was 5’10’’ and 166 pounds my first cycle. Gained 15 pounds but kept only 5. 2nd cycle gained 12 pounds and kept 6.
what are the ground rules to staying on year round and do you still have to come off or can you just stay at high dosages

if you stay on year round thats Trt
usually 250mgs test enan/week is trt dose
so you can do that but hard to come off after

Top Bottom