Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RUI CJC 1295 no head rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete1959

I recently purchased CJC 1295 through RUI Products after reading positive reviews of this company on this board. After injecting my lab subject with a dose of 2 mg of this peptide, there was no noticible flushing effect. This seems contrary to what other researchers have observed. Is this something that I should be concerned with as to the purity of this peptide or is the flushing effect subject dependent? Also, not that it matters but I noticed that the cc charges for the purchase of this research chemical were to a Chinese company called Healthycenter Shenzhen.

I would stop taking the product immediately. The problem with peptides is that they are really hit or miss. There is a lot of fake peptides floating around on the market. I have had clients get some really weird rashes when they used peptides against my advice.

If you are looking for an HGH analogue, look into the SARM nutrabol instead. It is a much better alternative that is stronger and you can at least be certain of what you are putting into your body.
You can read up more on it here: Nutrobal (Mk-677) Growth Hormone - Evolutionary.org

I have always heard good things about Rui so this is surprising to read.

Not just any RC place with for all of them that dela peptides I have found Peptides are hit or miss for consistency. Most research companies do not test their raw ingredients when they get them and never even know they are selling bunk products to their customers. Testing a peptide raw with it comes in from china gets expensive for every batch and at the low prices on peptides already it is unavoidable that some peps that are not 100% get compounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom