Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rugby Player Sustanon Use.

PROP67

Hi Everyone out there, wonder if anybody could give me some advise ?
I started a cycle of sustanon 250 today ( 1 shot pw for 8 weeks), I play rugby prop foward ), I am 6ft tall and 230lbs, about 12% fat.
My goal is to gain 15-20lbs, and experience some decent strength/power gains. this being my first cycle is this a very achievable goal ?
would appreciate any feed back.
ps any other ruggers out there ?

This being your first cycle, I think it's more then feasible for you to get 10-15lbs. out of it; however, I suggest you go with 500mg of sust per week and, if possible, some dbol - about 25mg ED. Please don't forget your Anti-Es (arimidex, Letrozole) and make sure to have nolva on hand.

Mr.X

be carefullwith all the running involved in rugby.. a good deal of wieght and then have problems with shin splints which are a pain in the ass

just that the new wieght u put on, may slow you down and in the long run hurt more then help

PROP67 said:
I started a cycle of sustanon 250 today ( 1 shot pw for 8 weeks), I play rugby prop foward ), I am 6ft tall and 230lbs, about 12% fat.
My goal is to gain 15-20lbs, and experience some decent strength/power gains. this being my first cycle is this a very achievable goal ?

Your name isnt Pete is it? If it is PM me..

Some good points above however, I just did a 250mg/week Sust Cycle and I didn't gain that much weight, I'm 6' too and about 225lb. Your natural test levels will be at about 100mg/week and you probably won't see the results that you are hoping for on 250mg/week. You certainly won't gain a whole stone! My strength did increase by around 15% and some older injuries and stiff joints healed up nicely. I'd definitely add some Dbol at 25mg/day. If you use less than 25, then again you've got the problems that you will hardly notice it. Do this:

Weeks 1-8 sust 250mg/week
Weeks 1-6 Dbol 25mg/day
Weeks 8-11 Nolvadex 20mg/day

PROP67 said:

I play rugby yeah. Im a flanker though so I need to keep mobile as well as strong. With you being a prop I expect you just want to be at maximum size/strength?

Either way, id up the dosage to 500 ew because 250 will do enough to shut down natural production but not really give you great gains.

I'd also shoot it EOD rather than once a weeks (or at least 2 x a week)
A good starting dose would be 400mg EW ( 0.8ml 2 x per week ) - if you eat & train right 15lbs should be 'easily' achieveable.

I'd love to know what the usage of AAS in rugby is since the game went professional. There's no comparison between players now and 10 years ago in terms of size and strength. There has to be a share of it going on. Has to be.

i played pro up until 2yrs ago and believe me the amount of pro's using is high no matter what they say......hell the boys are making enough dough to buy what they called blockers which i really thought were myths but i guess they must be true because none of them tested positive..........!!!!
i still outplayed them clean!!

Top Bottom