Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rugby player hgh and test?

suaareze

I am 32 years old and responded to a billboard ad to lose weight and boost libido and I called them up and it is an anti aging clinic near me. So I decided to go check them out and the guy said I had high estrogen and low testosterone. I play rugby and am 120kg. They want to put me on HGH and testosterone for an 8 week trial run. Do you agree with their protocol?

I wish there was a number you could call in the USA to get put on Test and GH that easy. HGH is expensive.. and it is usually more of a thing you tell the Dr. you are interested in, not the Dr. telling you about it. Sounds a bit like a gimmick to get your money.

But, Test and HGH is an ideal combo for athletes looking for recovery and anti-aging benefits. Keeps you in your prime for a little bit longer.

What kind of protocol do they want to put you on?

I would suggest
200-300mg Test per week, with 2iu of GH daily.

no i would not go there at all... if you have concerns about low testosterone, go to an endocrinologist and get the proper hlep

I am 32 years old and responded to a billboard ad to lose weight and boost libido and I called them up and it is an anti aging clinic near me. So I decided to go check them out and the guy said I had high estrogen and low testosterone. I play rugby and am 120kg. They want to put me on HGH and testosterone for an 8 week trial run. Do you agree with their protocol?

Legit human grade testosterone and legit human growth hormone are about the best mix you can take for improving your physique.

Top Bottom