Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rubber in your vial

Why the duck would you throw it away. That's insane brother. It's the rubber you chunk out when you pierce the vial. Don't you know that. Go get that shit outa the trash and wipe it down w alcohol. You are kidding me right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was like 10 or more tiny pieces of rubber in there. To small. How was I suppose to use it without pinning rubber into my body?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There was like 10 or more tiny pieces of rubber in there. To small. How was I suppose to use it without pinning rubber into my body?

Well if you thought it thru. You set the bottle upside down for a while. The pieces float to the bottom then wipe it w an alcohol pad since it was sitting on the top. And then draw and shoot. Those pieces won't go thru the syringe. And they are sterile. Next time ask people BEFORE throwing something away

Well if you thought it thru. You set the bottle upside down for a while. The pieces float to the bottom then wipe it w an alcohol pad since it was sitting on the top. And then draw and shoot. Those pieces won't go thru the syringe. And they are sterile. Next time ask people BEFORE throwing something away

Ok. Thanks

Top Bottom